Scaffold Design Engineer (HR14265)
- Function type:
To deliver Operations functional objectives, while ensuring that Operations leads and supports the corporate business objectives in line with company standards.
Support the Group in terms of design and technical support scaffolding and alternative access systems.
- Promoting the scaffold design service within the Group.
- Ensuring that the cost of providing the scaffold design function is timewritten appropriately.
- Developing and maintaining close working relationships with clients and team members.
- Ensuring that all scaffolding work is carried out in accordance with Company procedures.
- Supporting the development and implementation of workpacks in relation to the scaffolding function including scaffold estimates and calculations where appropriate.
- Disseminating and promoting current scaffolding innovations to the Group
- Developing and promoting the use of ACCESS.
HSEQ/ Emergency Response:
Compliance with and commitment to:
- Stork Technical Services (RBG) Limited policies and procedures
- Stork Technical Services (RBG) Limited environmental policies and procedures
- Environmental Awareness
- Strong understanding of ISO9001
- HNC Mechanical Engineering or equivalent
- Scaffold Inspection CITB Certificate desirable
- Ability to produce scaffold estimates and calculations for workpacks
- Relevant structural/construction experience
- Problem solver
- Self starter
- Good team player
- Good presentational skills
Personal & Operational Attributes:
- Adherence to regulatory requirements
- Working with People
- Good communication and interpersonal skills are required as well as good attention for detail.
- AutoCAD experience
- Recent Scaffolding Design Standards
Stork Technical Services (RBG) Limited is part of Stork Technical Services, a leading provider of integrated support services to the global oil and gas industry. Delivering unrivalled asset integrity assurance, we help to streamline the processes that are fundamental to effective production and safe operations. This focus is realised by over 14,000 professionals who enjoy the daily challenge of driving innovation and customer success in a dynamic work environment.
Thijs started his Management Traineeship in 2011. After the traineeship he started as Business Improvement Manager Turbomachinery. Hiscurrent role is Production Manager where he is responsible for the proper functioning of the various production departments and projects for our Product line Turbomachinery Services in Almere. He shares his experiences of our Management Traineeship. After graduating..